Photo & Graphia
Pedra de Itaúna. Eu ainda vou comprar essa pedra pra mim!Eu acho esse lugar muito bonito.
I like your flag on top of the Rock of Itauna.I also like all of the nature posts that you do.I have added you to my Check it Out Favorites Blog roll.Thanks for the nice comment,Troy
what is it. rock hill or something...? wow, i missed alot of your pics :(
lovely:)Petunia's SWF
Very nice photo of the flag on the hill. It looks so far away but yet has a real presence in the photo. Beautiful Marcos. Hugs,KimmieWhy do you not have an English translator anymore? I can't read Portugese....I am hoping to learn some soon.
This is so pretty! I would love to visit there someday.
Hi Marcos!I have my skywatch up now. It is a day late, but at least I got it finished. Come see!Smiles,Kimmie
Hello:)This is lovely:) How nice with the flag on that hill:)Thank you for your Norwegian comment at my blog yesterday. It's perfect and I appreciate that you took the time to write in my language. You are very clever!Have a very nice sunday:D
Postar um comentário
Bom dia. fotografia, natureza, NatureBeauty, riodejaneiro, recreiodosbandeirantes, photooftheday, photography
8 comentários:
Pedra de Itaúna. Eu ainda vou comprar essa pedra pra mim!
Eu acho esse lugar muito bonito.
I like your flag on top of the Rock of Itauna.
I also like all of the nature posts that you do.
I have added you to my Check it Out Favorites Blog roll.
Thanks for the nice comment,
Troy
what is it. rock hill or something...? wow, i missed alot of your pics :(
lovely:)
Petunia's SWF
Very nice photo of the flag on the hill. It looks so far away but yet has a real presence in the photo. Beautiful Marcos.
Hugs,
Kimmie
Why do you not have an English translator anymore? I can't read Portugese....I am hoping to learn some soon.
This is so pretty! I would love to visit there someday.
Hi Marcos!
I have my skywatch up now. It is a day late, but at least I got it finished. Come see!
Smiles,
Kimmie
Hello:)
This is lovely:) How nice with the flag on that hill:)
Thank you for your Norwegian comment at my blog yesterday. It's perfect and I appreciate that you took the time to write in my language. You are very clever!
Have a very nice sunday:D
Postar um comentário